Body as Temple
A program designed for those who have a curiosity about yogic principals as they relate to food and health.
- Familiarity with yogic teachings are suggested, yet not necessary.
- This program fits into yoga teacher training at both level one and level two.
- Based on Ayurveda principals.
- Develop tools for non-attachment and non-aversion to the food body.
- Develop tools to nurture the food body.
Introduction to the Koshas and the three Gunas.
Develop tools for non attachment and non aversion from the food body.
Develop tools to nurture the food body.
Platform: Prakriti & the 5 Koshas
Time: 6 Hours.
Introduction to the Koshas:
Annamaya ~ Physical Body.
- From that which we are made.
Pranamaya Kosha ~ Energy Body.
- Breaking through the chains of attachments and aversions to remember ~ create union.
Manomaya & Vijnanamaya Koshas ~ Knowledge & Wisdom Body.
- Transforming knowledge into wisdom.
Anandamaya – Bliss Body
- Mind & body are free to more fully explore divine grace.
- Free to fully become the True teacher.
Prakriti ~ Three Gunas:
Ayurveda principles ~ All health begins in the gut.
Bhagavati Harris ~ Health & Wellness Coach, Nutritional Consultant, Ayurvedic Health Educator, Certified Enneagram Practitioner, Certified Emotional Freedom Practitioner, Certified Yoga Instructor, & Personal Trainer.